Sunday, November 6, 2011

Love, love, love.

I just know in my heart what it feels like, what it should feel like.

You don't have to be in a movie to experience great love.

Love is mad and passionate, it's seeing you ten minutes ago but already missing you.
It's "I wonder what he's doing," when you wake up in the morning, or there's a lull in your *always* productive work day.
It's not obsessive.  It's interest.

I believe that two people should thrill and amaze each other.  Find the things about each other that make them so easy and wonderful to love.

Love should be a whirlwind in the beginning, and settle to a peaceful comfort, with both people working to make the other smile every day.

There SHOULD be great expectations in love.  Our heart is capable of so much more than ordinary.

Thoughtfulness, whether bold or quiet, is crucial to romance.  Surprise each other as often as you can.  Whisper that you love me as I fall asleep, and I'll warm your towel up in the dryer while you take a shower.

Tell them as much as you can how much they mean to you, and all of the little things that make you happy.

Love is a deep appreciation for who someone is.

Love is crying when you're sad, and crying when you're happy.

Love is when I look at you, and you look at me, and I can see deeper into your eyes than anything I'v ever seen before.  And it scares me, but I don't look away.

Love is letting go of whoever hurt me in the past, and letting you fill my heart with goodness.

Love is best when reciprocated, but I could love someone a long time before they realize they love me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment